gBurner is a free trial software application from the CD Burners subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-14. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
gBurner is a powerful and easy-to-use CD/DVD/BD burning tool, which allows you to create and burn data/audio CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, make bootable data CDs and DVDs, create multisession discs. gBurner is also a disc image file processing tool, which allows you to open, create, extract, edit, convert and burn ISO/BIN image files.
1. Create and burn data / audio / video discs. gBurner supports the following disc types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
2. Create multisession CD/DVD/BD.
3. Make bootable CD/DVD/BD.
4. Burn data, audio and video image file.
5. Copy CD/DVD/BD.
6. Erase rewritable disc.
7. Support Mp3, Wma, Wav, Flac, Ape and Ogg Audio formats.
8. Support unicode file names.
9. Optimize file layout to save disc space.
10. Open, create, extract, edit and convert ISO/BIN Image file. gBurner can convert almost all image file formats to ISO/BIN image file format.
11. Support gbi, daa and uif compressed disc image file.
12. Easy and friendly interface. gBurner supports context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy and paste...
gBurner (version 4.4) has a file size of 2.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 418 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.